What you need
2 filets of fish
1 medium onion
1 tablespoon oil
4-5 pods of cardamom
2 teaspoons / ginger minced
½ cup tomato puree
1 tablespoon curry paste
½ cup of water
1 ½ tablespoon of garum marsala
1 tsp / tsp salt
1 cup light sour cream
- Put the onion in a blender and make a puree
- In a saucepan, pour the oil and add the onion and cardamom pods. Subsequently, add ginger and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, water, curry paste and salt. Cook at a medium temperature for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and cook at a low temperature for 10-15 minutes. Be careful not to boil.
- Bake the bass in the oven or in a pan with butter. Pour the curry sauce over the fish and serve with rice to accompany.
Serve with a dry Rosé de Loire or Rosé de Provence. Bon appétit !